- Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Full Time
Responsible for the performing/maintaining of assigned areas of building cleaning, special event set-ups and project work.
• Responsible for the performing/maintaining of assigned areas of building cleaning, special event set-ups and project work.
• Perform all cleaning in assigned areas as directed by the Supervisor/Environmental Services. The assigned areas include, but are not limited to, assigned classrooms, offices, kitchen areas, laboratory areas, mechanical areas, shops and other areas as assigned.
• Perform cleaning duties on floors, walls, air vents, chalk¬boards, furniture, sinks, windows, telephones, partitions, vending machines, trash containers and other items as directed.
• Use proper care and keep in good working condition all equipment and power equipment. Report any equipment needing repair to supervisor.
• Participate in College-wide recycling program as it pertains to custodial responsibilities. Bring recycling bins and aluminum cans down to loading dock on assigned days(s).
• Attend all mandatory OSHA and other related safety training classes.
• Use equipment and chemicals in a safe manner and report any unsafe conditions to supervisor.
• Assist the maintenance/security and safety departments in emergency procedures which includes, but are not limited to: bomb search, tornado or fire evacuation of the school.
• Perform and/or assist other custodial staff with any assigned set-ups or disassembles of set-ups. Clean areas before and after setups if necessary. Posess the ability to lift certain weight 25+ lbs.;; stand for long periods of time, bend down or stoop frequently and may need to lift and move heavy objects.
• Assist in cleaning areas assigned to other custodians during their absences.
• This position will work 2nd shift.
• High school diploma or GED preferred.
• One year experience in housekeeping industry, knowledge of how to use various floor care equipment preferred.
• Personally motivated and a self-starter whom can work without close supervision.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!