- Executive Vice President
- Harrison, OH, USA
- Part Time
The Airport Ramp Agent reports to the airport director and is responsible for providing customer service to airport customers and completing line technician duties.
• Greet, park, tow, move and marshal aircraft arriving or departing ramp area.
• Assist with wing-walking duties as required.
• Monitor airport air-to-ground radio.
• Assist transient aircraft with hangar or tie-down parking arrangements.
• Complete general maintenance needs such as lubing hangar doors, replacing runway lights and assist with general maintenance needs.
• Monitor runway, environmental and weather conditions as applicable to air traffic and piloting needs.
• Snow removal from walkways and ramp areas.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Professionally greet customers and assist with customer service needs as required.
• Assist flight school customers including aircraft scheduling.
• Assist with general cleaning and clearing of debris from ramp, building and customer areas including restrooms.
• Keep airport director up to date on activities, airport or customer needs including but not limited to maintenance needs of the airport buildings and surrounds.
• Dispense and/or supervise the dispensing of fuel (if completed by owner).
• Conduct fuel quality tests as assigned.
• Invoice for fuel sales and keep track of any monies due or exchanged.
High School diploma
Able to lift 50 lbs
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent attendance, punctuality and willingness to learn
Ability to work a flexible schedule as required by the airport business needs
Able to maintain fuel servicing certification upon completion of training
Knowledge and experience of working around aircraft and an airport environment.
Knowledge of Microsoft programs including Outlook, Word, and Excel
Compensation: $8.50 per hour
Reports to: Director of Airport Operations
Contractual Affiliation: N/A
Exempt Classification Non-Exempt
Status: Part-time (20 hours per week, no more than 29 hours per week, hours will vary based on need)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cincinnati State Technical and Community College, is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment, including employment and promotion. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual-orientation, age, physical disabilities, veteran or marital status. Cincinnati State is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!