- Health & Public Safety
- Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Part Time
This position will involve assisting with students in collaboration with the primary instructor for the lab based courses of the OTA curriculum.
Duties, Functions and Responsibilities
1. Assist with OTA Program labs and lab competency check-offs as needed by program instructors each semester
2. Assure record compliance for clinical lab competencies as required for ACOTE Accreditation
3. Facilitate set-up, and maintenance student laboratories
4. Schedule use of the Center for student labs
5. Be available for OTA staff meetings conducted each week
Responsibilities – Leadership Exercised:
Work with others as a team member to achieve shared vision and goals for the Cincinnati State OTA Program.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Organization and time management skills
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Demonstrated ability to work with others, assuring timeliness, dependability and accuracy.
• Associate Degree
• Occupational Therapy Practitioner, currently licensed and certified
• Minimum 2 years practice as an Occupational Therapy practitioner
• Current membership in AOTA
• Bachelor Degree
• Current membership in Ohio OT Association
Schedule: This position will require an average of 20 hours per week (no more than 29) on the premises split up between 2-3 days per week.
Hourly rate: $20/hour minimum
Position reports to:
• Direct Report: Associate Dean, Health and Public Safety Division
• Indirect Report: Program Chair, Occupational Therapy Assistant Program
Bagaining Unit: N/A
Status: Part time
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!