- Staff Positions
- Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Full Time
Fulfill technical support needs of the College as defined by the Executive Director,
Application Development & Security. Use the Remedy interface to carry out support tickets in a well-documented and auditable fashion. Interface with clients as necessary. Work closely with manager and peers to learn existing standards and procedures of existing systems. Develop and maintain college technical services and systems.
1. Create, modify, and configure systems for medium enhancements.
2. Document, implement, test, and maintain medium program changes.
3. Serve as project manager for medium projects.
4. Serve as business analyst for assigned projects.
5. Troubleshoot support issues of existing production systems and programs.
6. Provide support documentation for operators and end users.
7. Provide project documentation for assigned projects.
8. Provide project management updates for assigned projects.
9. Provide business analysis documentation for assigned projects.
10. Perform other duties as assigned by the ACS manager.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or the equivalent.
Minimum five years of experience programming in at least one of the following technical areas:
• Colleague, Web Advisor
• .Net (VB or C#), SQL
Rapid Application Development
Minimum Annual Salary: $67,275
Pay Grade: 21
Contractual Affiliation: SEIU
Exempt Classification: Exempt
Status: Full time
This position will be open and posted internally for 7 business days via Cincinnati State's Daily News. Interested parties should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. It will be posted internally from March 4 until March 12, 2013. It may be posted externally March 13, 2013.
Candidates selected for full-time positions are eligible for our benefit package that includes excellent medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance benefits with minimal out of pocket payments and contribution rates, a Health and Wellness Bonus Program, immediate accrual of vacation, sick and personal leave, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Committed to Creating a Diverse and Inclusive Work Environment Cincinnati State Technical and Community College, as well as its individual academic divisions, is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in all its activities and programs, including employment and promotion. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual-orientation, age, physical disabilities, veteran or marital status. Cincinnati State is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!