- Adjunct - Workforce Development Center
- Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Part Time
Overview of Position
The adjunct Industrial Maintenance will be responsible for setting up and delivering hands-on industrial maintenance training classes. Training classes available to teach are in the areas of Industrial Electrical Maintenance, Mechanical Maintenance and Industrial Controls & Instrumentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop class syllabus, outlines, lectures and labs for industrial maintenance classes as required.
• Teach industrial maintenance class (lectures and labs).
• Assist Business Manager to identify additional training opportunities.
Minimum Qualifications Required
• At least 5 years' experience working in a manufacturing as an electrical or mechanical maintenance technician, maintenance manager or field service engineer.
• Knowledge and experience working with computer and working knowledge in Microsoft Office products.
• Experience teaching Industrial Maintenance at a College, Career Center or other training institution.
• Extensive experience and in the design, installation and maintenance of industrial electrical, mechanical or industrial control/ instrumentation systems.
• Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: AC/DC circuitry, maintenance repair, machining installation, Blue Print Schematic interpretations, Pneumatics/Hydraulics, mechanical/electro hydraulics, Program Logic Controllers, Power Transmission, Industrial Controls, and Basic Welding skills
• Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology or Industrial Maintenance from a regionally accredited educational institution.
Desired Competencies-Knowledge, skills, and abilities
• Attention to Detail - Monitors and checks work or information and plans and organizes time and resources efficiently.
• Adaptability - Adapts to change quickly and easily.
• Communication - Effectively transfers thoughts and expresses ideas orally or verbally in individual or group situations
Position available: Varies by semester
Compensation: To be negotiated
Contractual Affiliation: N/A
Exempt Classification: Non-Exempt
Status: Part time
Candidate notification: Please note that due to the high volume of candidates applying for adjunct positions, we will only follow up with candidates who are being considered for an interview. Please be assured that we will keep your resume on file.
Cincinnati State Technical and Community College, as well as its individual academic divisions, is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in all its activities and programs, including employment and promotion. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual-orientation, age, physical disabilities, veteran or marital status. Cincinnati State is an Equal Opportunity Employer.